Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Killer Nashville 2008

It's that time of year again...

The Killer Nashville mystery writers conference will be taking place this weekend, Friday August 15 - Sunday August 17, at the Franklin/Cool Springs Marriott on the corner of Carothers Parkway across the interstate from Cool Springs Mall in Franklin.


I will be participating in three panels:

Friday 1 PM - 2:20 PM, I'll be discussing Depth Charge: Using Subplots to Create Depth with Chris Roerden, Susan Whitfield, and moderator Alana White in Salon 8


Friday 4 PM - 5:20 PM, I'll be on the Sisters in Crime Panel Start with a Punch, End with a Bang discussing - of course - great beginnings and endings with Lonnie Cruse, Mary Saums, and moderator/panelist (and SinC Middle Tennessee president) Chester Campbell in Salon 7


Sunday 9:30 AM - 10:50 AM I'll be hamming it up with Barbara Graham, Bill Fitzhugh, and moderator/panelist Don Bruns in Salon 7, talking about Humor In Mysteries. Be warned: there will be jokes!

I'll also be sitting at the signing table on Sunday from 12:20 PM to 2:00 PM, although I won't have any books to sign. I'll have a bunch of bookmarks, though, and I'll be happy to sign one of those for you, if you want. Feel free to stop by and say hi, if nothing else.

Looking forward to seeing some of you there!

No comments: